Medical Experts

• Author
      • catriona-matheson

Keymaster

Five years ago my husband, Juergen, was diagnosed with CIDP/Anti MAG. He is a NZ citizen but we have been living in Berlin for the last 10 years. At the moment he has an infusion of immune globulin (Gamunex) every 3 weeks, and he goes twice a week to physiotherapy. We are grateful for this since it means he is still able to walk. We do not want to interrupt the flow of his treatment, but know it can take a while to get an appointment with a neurologist. When we finalise our plans to return to NZ how do you advise us to proceed? How can we make sure that his treatments continue? Many thanks in advance.
        Kind regards,
        Catriona Matheson

• Gareth Parry

Keymaster

Please let me know where you will be living. Also, how far you would be prepared to travel to see a neurologist and whether you would be willing to see someone privately; i.e. pay for consultation out of pocket.

• Gareth Parry

Keymaster

Please let me know where you will be living. Also, how far you would be prepared to travel to see a neurologist and whether you would be willing to see someone privately; i.e. pay for consultation out of pocket.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this Question.