Medical Experts

  • Author
  • Post

      • Chris Capper


      • #2736

        I am a CIDP sufferer. 1st onset 1992. I am 49 yrs old
        My previous specialist (Dr Willoughby has retired) and last 6 – 8 yrs i have been well, however i have had a relapse start up again and i need to contact a neurologist quickly. I am taking my usual 300mg Methylprednisolone dose but its not completly knocking it back. Perhaps i need IVIG ?
        Who should i contact? (My Dr is not very proactive)

      • Gareth Parry


      • #2737

        I suggest you try to get an appointment with Dean Kilfoyle. If you are a former patient of Dr Willoughby I don’t think you need to go through your GP. Just call the Neurology Department and tell them you were a patient of Willoughby and your CIDP is relapsing and ask for an appointment with Kilfoyle.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this Question.