• Gareth Parry


  • #2737

    I suggest you try to get an appointment with Dean Kilfoyle. If you are a former patient of Dr Willoughby I don’t think you need to go through your GP. Just call the Neurology Department and tell them you were a patient of Willoughby and your CIDP is relapsing and ask for an appointment with Kilfoyle.